Well, Athens has some great views. We were wandering around and decided to hit up the Acropolis. It's pretty cool. I got yelled at for no reason what-so-ever. When I can post up pictures, I'll explain, but seriously...no good reason what-so-ever. Anyway, we did get a pretty spectacular view. Not much to report really. We just need to put up pics at some point. Athens does seem particularly dirty though, and I cannot wait to get to the Islands. I'm pretty exhausted, so more later. Lyd and Liz made it though, and they did a great job. We are allowing them to crash now. More to come!
3 comments:
Yup, that tends to happen when you're in a foreign country. I got yelled at by an Italian lady once, and I'm still not sure why. Not much you can do about it :-/
Not your fault, and sorry it happened. Try not to let it bug you.
Don't be upset about the stray dogs in Athens! Stray dogs in Athens are well-loved. They have all had vaccines and whatnot, I think most of them are also fixed, and you'll notice that the majority also have collars. They're more like neighborhood pets than true strays. They pondered rounding them all up and getting rid of them when Athens hosted the Olympics, but people got mad because they love the dogs, so instead they made sure all the dogs were updated medically and then they turned them loose again. Athenian strays are probably among the happiest and best-cared for in the world.
As for the rest .... I feel your pain. :p Roni and I had issues when it was just us traveling too .... and I've never had a problem with Tommy as my escort! 4 of you will probably attract even MORE attention, but yeah, I'm sure you'll definitely feel more comfortable.
Hi to Liz and Lydia for me!
Post a Comment