Hello all! We had a lovely night and day in Cambridge. We went to a club called Revolution that played awesome music. We drank and danced and it was lovely. The next day we went punting; if you ever get a chance to go punting, do it! It's so much fun. We all took a turn punting, and even if it took us forever to get back, I had a good time directing us into every boat we passed. We had Pimms at the Anchor which is a little pub. It's a combination of pimms, lemonade, fruit, and something else...it was nice and light, fresh and fruity. We came back from punting, had Chinese, hung out for a bit, repacked, and slept until we had to get up. Alex was awesome and took us to the airport despite the early hour. We checked in and made it to Ireland without incident.
After a bit of a delay thanks to the random runners doing a marathon through Cork, we made it out to Blarney Castle, walked the grounds, kissed the Blarney stone, had a sandwich and smoothies, and went back to Cork. We visited the Butter Museum, which had the most disturbing video. More on that later. Remind me sometime. We tried to ring the bells, but it closed at 4, so we didn't have any luck with that. We wandered back, grabbed subway, and took the bus to Galway. Here we are! We checked in, I got a shower, we went to McDonalds (tragedy I know, but it's dark, and that seemed safe), and that's my quick update. Hope you all are doing well!
Lessons Learned
13 years ago

1 comment:
eeee! Sounds like tons of fun! I'm glad you two have made it safely to your next destination :) I can't wait to come join in the fun!
Post a Comment