Just Peachy
"He called it caring about the fall of the sparrow." At your service always.
About Me
Jenny
Who's asking?
View my complete profile
StatCounter
My Blog List
Stephanie K.
Lessons Learned
13 years ago
Kevin C.
Planet in Peril
17 years ago
Kevin R.
THE PRECIPICE
18 years ago
The Lost and The Lonely
20 years ago
Alex
Fair Tax
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
▼
2008
(49)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(30)
If I had lots and lots of money, this is what I wo...
Clarke's Three Laws
Gulag
Hanlon's RazorNever attribute to malice that which...
Did you know that Lady Godiva's ride through the s...
Epic Failure.Murphy's Law
Terrible Movies--Here are a few horrible movies I'...
Check out the Olympic medal count history. It's p...
Fail.
I just want to be happy.
Wanna go to Antarctica? I know I sure do. Howeve...
Inefficiency plagues us all. It is one of my bigg...
For those who don't know the plagues of Egypt or t...
I found this little tid-bit about the Italian--Sic...
If you asked the wind when he laughed the most, wo...
Bigfoot has been found!Bigfoot, Big Foot, Sasquatc...
Want a puppy or kitty?If you're like me, you love ...
I have so much to offer.
I just watched a Zaxby's commercial for their new ...
It's official--ticks are God's grossest creation.
Being the math nerd that I am, I went through to f...
Information on the war between Georgia and Russia....
When I turned the TV on today, I was shocked to se...
I found a cute website. It's a really really cute...
For those who aren't aware, a whole bunch of goril...
Well, I was going to do a little bit about the Mon...
'"If we knew each morning that there was going to ...
Jane Lindskold is the author of a series of seven ...
Wii FitSo as a surprise, I got the Wii Fit for my ...
For those who aren't aware, Barnes & Noble is in a...
►
July
(7)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Hanlon's Razor
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment