Just Peachy
"He called it caring about the fall of the sparrow." At your service always.
About Me
Jenny
Who's asking?
View my complete profile
StatCounter
My Blog List
Stephanie K.
Lessons Learned
13 years ago
Kevin C.
Planet in Peril
17 years ago
Kevin R.
THE PRECIPICE
18 years ago
The Lost and The Lonely
20 years ago
Alex
Fair Tax
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
▼
2008
(49)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(11)
Why am I so selfish? What can I do to not be so f...
I am so afraid of getting old. A part of me just ...
Why is everything so expensive? It's really lame....
I am so tired of all the shit that goes on. From ...
You can recycle a lot of things. There's lots of ...
I'm back. The Irish beat the Wolverines, and it w...
I won't be posting (probably) for a few days, but ...
One of the coolest things I discovered is that you...
I don't have much to post other than GO IRISH!!! ...
The largest mammal is the blue whale--maybe I'll g...
There must be a balance between writing a lot and ...
►
August
(30)
►
July
(7)
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
The largest mammal is the
blue whale
--maybe I'll get to see one someday. In other news, I was rejected from a job that I hadn't finished applying for on-line, so that's fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment