Two rants:
1. Whenever I am in a grocery store or waiting in line (with multiple lines) for anything, I seem to have the magical ability to get into the wrong line...the one where someone walks into the store and cuts (not purposefully) in front of you. Then they take forever writing a check and during that time another line opens up, but as soon as I head towards it, the cashier leaves because heaven forbid I get through the line quicker. Back to the first line and waiting and more waiting as people get through faster. No, it's not the end of the world, but it's annoying because it's a waste of my time.
2. My Dad made a comment while I was helping file stuff, and he complained that I was going too fast. I wouldn't have let it get to me, but that's probably the third time I've heard that complaint, and it's a dumb complaint. It should be, "Oh, you work so quickly, thank you for your efficiency." It shouldn't be a complaint at all, so why should I feel bad for doing good work? Has anyone else had this problem?
Lessons Learned
13 years ago

1 comment:
Regarding rant the first, you'll enjoy this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4iYigkyVeQ
It must be some weird cosmic rule...the same one that makes old ladies jump in front of you at the bank to count out $800 in pennies to the teller.
Post a Comment