
I'm going to make this pencil disappear...
Don't read if you don't want any Batman responses/reviews.
Phenomenal performance by Heath Ledger. I think I would feel the same way if he were still with us today. It was incredible. I didn't think the Joker was such a creeper, but he was/is and you couldn't really tell it was Heath Ledger at all. As it was pointed out by JM and my parents, it wasn't exactly an uplifting movie, but it was enjoyable in it's own way and very curious. It makes you think more than most blockbusters and has more twists and turns and a more interesting plot than most. It still kinda drives me crazy how Christian Bale changes his voice when he's batman, but it was good none-the-less. I wish they hadn't brought in and taken out two-face so fast. I also thought that Katie Holmes was in it for a bit before I realized that her replacement was a decent look-alike and did all right all things considered.

1 comment:
I actually really like how he disguises his voice when he's Batman.
Post a Comment