Tuesday, October 07, 2008

So I haven't posted in a while. Turns out that I'm better at posting pictures than words. I'm not where I wanted to be at this point in my life. This wasn't in the plans, but it will get better. I have been going through old documents that we discovered. These are from 7th and 8th grade, and I'd like to share some bad jokes with you from old math worksheets:
Did you hear about the rookie football player who kept asking his coach to flood the football field with water so he could go in as a sub?
Why did the bank robber run home and jump in the shower?
That's where he had his hide out.
What is green and makes holes?
adrillpickle
What do hitchhikers do when school lets out?
Take a thumber vacation
What has long hair and purple feet?
Alien that makes its own wine
Why shouldn't you let a doctor put one of those sticks in your mouth?
You don't know who ate the ice cream
Who saw the Brontosaurus Enter the Restaurant?
The Diners Saw
How Did Alfo make a quart of juice from three oranges?
It was a tight squeeze
What do you get when the post office burns down?
A case of black mail
What do gorillas sleep on in fruit orchards?
Apricots

I hope you enjoyed the dorkiness of the jokes as much as I did.
Also, I found a note from Kevin (hey Reeves if you read this, this one is for you). At least I am 90% sure it was from him in 7th grade or so. It said "TAAS TAAS KICK MY AAS"

That is all.

No comments: